Monday 14 December 2015

Winter is here...


Winter is here to stay in my garden . Everything has taken on a slow motion mode... I am caught up with so many things and the unforgiving winter cold is taking it's toll on my joints and nerves. As a result, my jaunts in the garden are unfortunately scattered far between. It's become more of a series of routine watering sessions in the morning and a peep in the evening. Waiting for the unpleasant, unwanted, much-hated ice around my green spirit to thaw and get back to digging and sowing and planting and...

Through this cold lethargy, my patch still has small, yet delightfully fresh gifts for me, every once in a while. I am awed by its magnanimous spirit and that keeps me hoping for greener days soon...



































No comments:

Post a Comment