Sunday 27 December 2015

Yippeeee ! The lettuce has finally germinated !!

These lettuce seeds were a part of the gift hamper of seeds that Vani Murthy and team had gifted me in July, when they visited Dharwad. I managed to sow them somewhere in mid October. I chose to forget about them, because I have always had a problem with lettuce seeds germinating. They either don't germinate at all or take their own sweet time. Well, just when I was going to sow something else in these two pots, I spied some teeny-weeny seedlings pop their heads out of the soil. I waited, and today it's confirmed, they are lettuce seedlings. Yipeeee, I am going to have lettuce in my patch after a long time !

I just hope they grow well, survive the transplanting if needed and grow well to maturity. Fingers crossed for me people...

































No comments:

Post a Comment