Friday 6 May 2016

A tribute to the summer spirit of my patch...

Nature inspires my everything. She inspires my solitude, and my writing and my art. She lifts me upon her welcoming wings and soars me through the sky of possibilities. She colors my day, brightens my soul, and calms my nights. She is fierce and beautiful, strong and delicate, an unrelenting Queen so generous of advice and never weary of new beginnings. In spring a colorful maiden, in winter a wise old lady, in autumn a looking-glass to my falling-leaf self, and summer a warm blossomed benefactor, comrade to the sun. A constant companion, sometimes indifferent, sometimes nuzzling me with her genial breezes and raining drops of heaven onto me. To close my windows and shut her out is error and melancholy.
Terri Guillemets

And right now, I have opened my windows wider to take in the beauty that nature has spread out for me, all around my little green patch, even through this unforgiving summer heat. I can't thank nature enough for being so faithful to me, for calming my summer-frazzled nerves, for cheering me up through my blues, for being my ever-trusted confidante,  and for being so very magnanimous...

And here's a little tribute to the gritty spirit of my little green patch, my companion, my inspiration, my reason to wake up and step out at 5.00 am, my reason to smile without a reason, my reason to feel like the most beautiful person in the world... who faithfully regales me with the wonders of nature, through every season. 
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment