Monday 16 May 2016

I have a long way to go. But I know I am heading there...

15 May, 2016

“Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho ... to puri kainath usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai”
I so wanted to use this filmy, so very kitschy, yet beautiful dialogue somewhere... and finally found a chance... I'd like to interpret this version with Ralph Waldo's original...

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”
I made my decision a few months back to grow-sow as much as possible, so even if the bandicoots attack and destroy (Which they somehow manage to do on a religiously regular basis ) I will have enough to show off... And today, I can stand back and look with pride on my little green patch... The early mornings and evenings are now unparalleled experiences. I am so very proud of my handiwork and more than happy that I was able to stick to my decision and that my efforts have paid in more measure than I ever expected... Proud that I haven't bought greens in ages... Proud that I have been able to add something small but organic and utterly fresh and healthy, to the food I make at home... Proud that I have stuck to being as organic (Rather natural) as it can get... Proud that I am being as sustainable as possible in my green efforts... Proud that I am composting... Proud that I am being to able to inspire a few others to go green through my efforts... The hard work and the challenges (The bandicoots and monkeys) continue, but that's the fun...!
This is just the tip of the iceberg and I have a long long way to go... But then, that's the challenge and what's life without a dare, right ?

Han hum shukhguzaar hain... kyon ki puri kainath ne hamari hari manzil ko humse milaneki koshish ki hain... Manzil abhi ek hadh tak mil gayi hain, par picture abhi baaki hain mere logon...

Fixing up the fallen creepers/plants and making new stakes with coconut fronds with Bhuvan, early this morning... after last nights crazy rain and mad winds ... And it was so much fun to have Bhuvan in the patch after long. But missed you sorely, Rohan..








































































No comments:

Post a Comment