Friday 23 October 2015

My red shelf...

My red shelf...

Salvaged this red shelf from Mum's junk yard. It has served me very well right through my old green patch in the balcony to this little patch. After shifting here, I was sure I wanted it i the garden once again, but couldn't decide where to prop this shelf up. A couple of months back when I found it difficult to place my greens and herbs growing in pots and tins, I propped my red shelf on a portion of the compound wall that has a narrow ledge. Within days it began to get filled up and now, it appears to be more like the "feature wall" of my small pot garden space. It is the first that draws your attention and then your gaze moves on to the other vegetables and herbs growing all around this little patch.   

Presenting live abounding in and immediately around my red shelf...












































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment