Monday 19 October 2015

The first greens germinated in the new bed !

Yipeeeee ! The first of the greens have germinated !!

And this portion of my little green patch is looking so beautiful. I have hurt the finger tips of my right hand, so no gardening yesterday and today. No, I haven't hurt them while gardening. Yes, it's ironical. Four days of hectic gardening and I haven't had as much as a scratch, but I hurt four finger tips, while I went about my routine work around the house...


Right now, I cannot do gardening or get a comfortable grip with a pencil/pen. But I managed some quick-clicks with my camera. For, how could I not share this beauty and my joy with you ? I know, I'll be back in action very soon...
Finger tips aside, another practical reason I sow mixed greens is, even if a couple of greens fail, I still have a few others to save the situation in the same space...


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment