Tuesday 31 March 2015

The first of the pea flowers !

 Yipeeee...!! The first of the pea flowers are blooming in my new green patch ! Surprisingly the plants in the containers are doing better than the one’s I transplanted in the ground. Well, whatever... I'm super excited to see the first blooms. I had always wanted to grow peas in my garden, but somehow couldn't. It was the lack of space that made me prioritize with the greens and vegetables I grew in my balcony. And unfortunately, peas never seemed to feature on my priority list. And after we shifted to this new space and settled down, one of the first to get sowed was peas. That was about a month back and this morning I spotted a couple of blooms.

It's like a dream come true for me... It's the turn of these pretty little pea flowers to add their delicate charm to my green patch. Looking forward to seeing some fresh green peas in my garden. I'd be the happiest, even if I got to harvest just a handful...










































No comments:

Post a Comment