Tuesday 7 April 2015

Harvests in the background...

 There's of course a long time till I start showing off harvests from my ground gardening efforts. But, nevertheless the plants in my pots and containers keep gifting me little harvests every now and then in the background...

Apart from the consistent harvests of  amaranthus greens and now limes from my backyard, these herbs and greens and few vegetables keep the hope going. And I keep the work in the ground garden in my LGP going...

Today's cheerful little harvest consists of some super fresh limes, a handful of crisp green and red chillies, a few sprigs of aromatic mint and some pretty sage and parsley for the morning's omelet.




















































































   

No comments:

Post a Comment