Sunday 12 April 2015

New life in my ground garden !

To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow...

My garden is giving me a string of beautiful "nows" to revel in and filling me hope for a collection of tomorrows to get excited about.

One interesting thing I've done is to not tag any of the gourd seeds that I sowed. I'm not even making an attempt at recognizing them. Even though most of them are the regular ones... And I would be more than glad if you didn't make an attempt to identify them on my post too. I would want that little element of suspense to pervade my LGP and I am hoping for that little surprise element when I spy some teeny weeny gourds on my vines...  

Presenting the new life that's bursting forth in excited abandon in my ground garden.






















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment