Sunday 10 May 2015

And now, the yard-long beans are popping out...!

After enjoying the joyous beauty of the elegantly pretty yard-long bean flowers, it's now my turn to gawk in unabashed admiration at the slender and utterly graceful young beans.

I especially love how, as the beans grow and the flowers begin to wilt, they don't sail down so easily, but keep clinging on to the beans. Many a times, you find a wilted flower still clinging on to the bean even after it's matured and has been harvested... Simply love the myriad little nuances, nature plays around with. And we are fortunate, our gardens offer us so many opportunities to observe and revel in these beautiful little experiences...

With so much heady beauty around me in my green patch, why would I ever need any other intoxicant...
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment