Thursday 14 May 2015

Yipeeee... Rohan is back !

 Missed Rohan for the six days that he was away to Mumbai on a holiday... Thankfully, the City Scavenger Hunt kept me busy through the day. But early mornings, I'd step into my patch and miss Rohan (And Bhuvan) being there to join me in harvesting the red tomatoes, picking limes and climbing up the mesh to gently push the creepers back in...

Rohan returned this morning and he was in my garden by afternoon ! I was excited to have him back and we spent a beautiful two hours in the garden and around the compound. Even managed to shoo away a bunch of monkeys that that had gotten onto the mesh and were happily chomping away on the tender tips of the creepers.

Now, just waiting for Bhuvan to return from his trip...


 Gathering stakes for the young cluster beans plants...






 Rearranging some pots and containers...








 Rohan admiring the Portulaca that are growing well and are right now in full bloom, attracting a lot of bees and butterflies...

















 The pretty flowers are adding a delightful dash of colour to my green patch...

























 And while we were busy admiring the portulaca, Disco somehow managed to sneak in. Rohan had to run to the gate, so Disco follows him out...








Ah... and there we have Rohan trying to tell Disco why he can't come in... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment