Sunday 17 May 2015

When Disco stepped in for a while... :)

One of those rare times when Disco is allowed to linger in my patch...

I wouldn't mind letting him in. But this space isn't all that big and it would be great if he just walked/ran/lazed/slept on/along the path. But, the naughty, super frisky and adventurous fellow that he is, he has to wander all over. And if he spies a butterfly/grasshopper from the corner of his eye, he dashes across the beds...! And that's it ! I end up losing a load of seedlings and plants...

But then, it's not that I'm depriving him of anything. He has enough and more space on the other three sides of the house. And loads of things to capture his attention and amuse him for the whole day. So, it's only on rare occasions like this morning, that he gets to spend some time in my patch. And today, it was Rohan's responsibility to keep him under control.

One look at the pictures and you can tell, Disco enjoyed his little visit to his Mum's vegetable patch. He did some exploring, but under Rohan's supervision. Spent some time playing "Guess which hand has the treat" with Rohan, looked at my empty sketch pad with curiosity, sat beside me and looked on with such melt-my-hear looks while I sketched, that I gave up and hugged him...  and before being led out, he relaxed a bit on the cool cool earth beside the bean patch.












































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment