Wednesday 6 May 2015

Moolangi micro-greens in my tea tins...

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright.
Henry David Thoreau

My dainty Moolangi baby-greens lure me so with their wispy, refreshing green charm. And more so when they are growing in these quaint little tea tins. The first of the tea tins got emptied and immediately landed up in the garden...

My Moolangi micro-greens and baby-greens are growing in small mugs, tubs and bottles and also as companions along with other bigger plants. Micro-greens and baby-greens go into fresh salads along with other greens everyday. Sometimes they add a burst of freshness to sandwiches and some days they add a delicate charm to a finished dish as part of the garnish.

The last two pictures of moolangi baby-greens are from an old album...



































No comments:

Post a Comment