Saturday 2 May 2015

Methi micro-greens for you aunty, with love...












"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
Winnie the Pooh

And in this case, the smallest gestures are taking up the largest room in my heart... Bhuvan, harvests a handful of methi micro-greens for me every morning, without fail. And then, he goes ahead and presents them to me with a unique little flourish. Sometimes with a sweet bow, sometimes as a surprise and sometimes, he picks up my empty tea mug or snack bowl and presents the micro-greens in them, saying- "Presenting methi micro-greens with love for you aunty. You should eat them everyday without fail. They are very good for your health !"

Now folks, tell me, how could my heart not melt with this utterly sweet little gesture...? I am feeling more than blessed to have had this little bundle of sweetness and naughtiness as part of my green journey in my new LGP... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment