Tuesday 26 May 2015

It's raining yard-long beans...!!

 My yard-long bean creepers are infested with beans... Yes, it's a severe case of infestation !! And weirdly, I am actually rubbing my hand with glee at the sight of the infestation...

My creepers are festooned with dozens and dozens of these slender and gracefully beautiful beans and I have stopped counting. What a beautiful experience it is to step into my green patch early in the morning and be greeted by this utterly beautiful sight. I just can't have enough of admiring my yard-long beans, showing them off to every visitor, savouring the tender tasty beans in various dishes and sharing them... And then. Rohan and I cannot have enough of training our lenses on this beautiful sight and trying to capture them in as best a way as possible...































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment