Monday 7 September 2015

Coriander and dill...


August 12

Something about this morning's time in my little green patch, harvesting my refreshingly aromatic greens, reminded me of this beautiful song... and I am still humming away...
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels...

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels...
Yes, I have a dream, a green dream to reach out to as many people as possible with my little green effort...
And yes, when I see the wonder that nature so beautifully creates in my little green patch, I believe not just in angels, I believe in miracles...
Yes, i t gives me the courage to accept failure, to move on , to believe in a future , and to most importantly, find something good in everything I see...
And yes, it even though it looks bleak at time, my little green patch helps me push through the dreariness and makes the miles easier to traverse...
Yes, it sure gives me the strength to cop e with anything and yes of course, I know it. I will cross the bridge only after my green dream is fulfilled...




























































No comments:

Post a Comment