Monday 7 September 2015

Giving thanks for the abundance...

July 2015
Giving thanks for the abundance...

“I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”
G.K. Chesterton

My happiness had more than doubled with the abundance of nature in terms of my Harive soppu/Amaranthus, Chappra-hanna/Tomatoes, Alasandi/Yard long beans and Sautikaayi/Cucumbers. I am overwhelmed with the bountiful produce I have been showered with.

With a heart filled with gratitude, I thank my green patch and all the forces of nature, for choosing me. Here's presenting slivers of that blessed abundance.

Because very soon, I will clear up the A&T patch and at its heels to get cleared up will be the yard long beans. Due to various unavoidable reasons, one being health, and two others being monkeys and the bandicoots, I have been able to only work in the meshed portion. But come July, and I hope to rework on my meshed portion and also attempt clearing-cleaning up the backyard and trying to make some portions productive. One step at a time... I also have to be prudent and not go haywire with my enthusiasm, since this is a rented place. But anyways, hope I am able to convert my thoughts and dreams into reality.

And I am undoubtedly very very thankful to my dear friends on fb. You have been acknowledging and appreciating my green efforts and wholeheartedly sharing my joy and encouraging me. If my green patch makes me feel like the most beautiful person in the world... you, my dear friends, make me feel like I can do it and push me to go for more...









































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment