Friday 18 September 2015

My little green patch, my healer...

Look deep, deep into nature, and then
You will understand everything better.
Albert Einstein


Raising my conscious awareness and tuning to my little green patch, I know I can begin to tap into its abundant healing powers. I have utilized the power of nature in my garden as an ever-present trusted therapist to assist in my healing journey, to be a source of solace, and a close friend who is always ready listen, to share my grief and my tears during hard times. Our green patches can provide a place one can turn to in times of deep sorrow, a place to stretch the legs and relax, a place where everything just falls into place...
I just can't stop sharing the beautiful healing effect my patch has on me... How it energizes my senses and boosts my morale... How it gifts me with little offerings every-now-and-then... And the bonus of this brilliantly aesthetic visual appeal it so magnanimously gifts me... My little green patch, my best friend, my comforter, my teacher, my guide, my Eldorado



























































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment