Monday 7 September 2015

Innond varshad huttidhabba...

Ashta yenandra, ei sarte photo salvyaga Disco.inda hidada Sam tanka yellaru kui pui annlaarda pose maadidra ! Hangaagi photo post maado chance.noo sikkta !

Just that this time right from Disco to Sam, everyone posed for pictures without a whimper ! That's how I even got to chance to post pictures !

It was a coup of sorts for me to get the ever elusive Jo and Sam to pose. But yes, I did it !!!













































































Mum, my inspiration for most of the things I get appreciated for !! I am because of her...

















 Mum's boarder Basu, happy to wish his Varsh Ma'am...








 And Bhuvan, not to left behind...!!








 And there we have Chandru. Mum's ever-faithful auto driver and man-friday ! 








One look at Jo, and you know how difficult it is to get her to stand, leave alone pose...!!! 

















 The rarest picture ever !!








And this is the first ever picture of all three of us together !!!
Now isn't that a coup ??










 Cutting the cake Mum got for me...









 In Mum's lush-as-ever little balcony garden...



















 The lovely mugs (My favourite !) that Mum gifted me...










It was so tempting to pose with Mum's beautiful vegetables and it was so tempting for Mum to capture us together...






































 Rohan...!!! 









Looks like I am force-feeding Rohan. But then, that's what candid pictures end up showing sometimes...









 Bhuvan !!









 
Jamming... Rohan, Raghunandan, Joanna


















And guess what my cake got decorated with ??





No comments:

Post a Comment