Monday 7 September 2015

Of morning teas and the contrast...

What a contrast the "Morning teas" in the tiny balcony of Sam's bachelor pad in Bengalooru were , to the ones I have here in namma Dharwad...

Here, I step out with my mug of hot green tea into my little green patch and take in a deep breath of fresh oxygen . I snip a few herbs and plonk them into my tea. As I sip on, I enjoy a visual treat of the most refreshing shades of green around me. I allow the cool morning breeze to blow the heady fragrance of my herbs all around me and I lose myself to the ethereal magic. For those few moments I am lost to the world.
Yet, I was able to savour my tea in that utterly contrasting ambiance , surrounded by buildings and the quintessential sounds and smells of a waking city, preparing itself for another busy, routine day...

It may not have been the delicate, fresh, ethereal magic, but it sure had a charming energy of it's own...






































































No comments:

Post a Comment