Thursday 24 September 2015

The first Bitter gourd and contentment

 “Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.”
Lao Tzu

But then, I am not satisfied easily... I am not content with just what I have. I have to indulge in some dramebaazi... I have to go one step further, use whatever skills I have and present that little in the best possible way. It's only when I have done that, do I heave a sigh of relief and settle down with contentment. For, that is my way of paying tribute to my little green patch and the wonderful produce (however small) it gifts me...  

This morning's pretty little harvest of- My first bitter gourd, some chillies and some bush beans... Along with my early morning's pre-breakfast snack of fresh vegetables, green herb tea and an old old, bound set of Amar Chitra Katha. Could I ask for a more beautiful start to the day ? 





















































No comments:

Post a Comment