Tuesday 29 September 2015

Glowing in the morning light...


The stillness of the early morning enables me to take in and enjoy many things which pass me by during the bustle of the day. Morning is the best of all times in my garden.  The sun is not yet hot. The night dew lingers and the golden sunlight makes my plants glow, making them take on a magical quality. Birds chirp melodiously and the bees are already at work. And then, there are the ethereal scents, which seem even more generous with their offerings than they are in the evening.
My little green patch is turned into a magical wonder-world. And I come out of that enchanting experience, refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated.

Here's presenting a few glimpses of that enchantment...











































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment