Saturday 27 December 2014

A burst of refreshing greens on a winter morning

Looks like my little, (now, very little) green patch is oblivious to the situation and happily gifting me harvests everyday. I think I'm going to get to harvest something even on the day of shifting ! My patch seems to be telling me... don't worry, be happy ! And I'm doing just that...

Today's harvest... Alternanthera greens/Hongone soppu, red radish greens/kemp moolangi soppu, coriander/kothambri, lettuce, rosemary, some mint/pudina and of course some fresh parsley.








 Alternanthera greens, rosemary, coriander and red radish greens







Crunchy red radish greens







Coriander and rosemary






 Alternanthera greens from my hanging pot







 Iceberg lettuce from my 2 litre soft drink bottle







 Can't have enough of parsley in my menu







Mint from my 1 litre soft drink bottle






1 comment:

  1. Such a delight to read ,see and cherish your garden !

    ReplyDelete