Wednesday 10 December 2014


December 2

Taaa daaaa...!! Look at the treasure I found in today's hunt... Turmeric !!
Folks, this time I'm sure I'd planted Turmeric and Turmeric is what I got, unless someone challenges it's identity...


This Turmeric of mine was planted about 9 months back in one half of an old mineral water can. It grew very well with large lush leaves and fortunately no pest attack ever. About a fortnight back, this one wilted completely and I let it be. A week back I saw some corms sticking above the soil and felt I need to harvest it soon and try my luck. After Sunday's supposed harvest of Turmeric which eventually turned out to be "Mango ginger", I was all the more eager to harvest this one... And this morning was the auspicious time...

From Moolangis to Manjal... the journey has been delightful. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep...






































No comments:

Post a Comment