Sunday 21 December 2014

The last few magical moments...










Hmmmmm.... and that was one of the best early mornings I've spent in days in my little green patch...

Well, it was the last one in this little green patch, for the landlady is coming on Thursday to check if everything in the garden is wound up. Though we don't celebrate Christmas or any other festival, she does. And I am going to exercise the holiday spirit and gift her my prize-cabbage.

Folks, I'm not showing off my magnanimity or my super attitude. For, it sure is sure going to be heart-wrenching to wind up all my gardening stuff and even more difficult to give away my baby, my cabbage that I waited for a full 10 months to harvest. But, I want to try doing it and hope it makes me a better person. It's an attempt at trying to keep my disturbed self calm and hoping it helps Jo see some positivity and be able to shed her anger.

After that serenely beautiful time of reading and revelling in the ethereal beauty of my little green patch, I spent some time arranging and rearranging all my dabbas, bottles and containers... For, this afternoon at 3.00 pm, I am having the last OBG workshop for a group of 15 young students from Ashoka University, Delhi. This was planned about a few months back and thankfully fell on the last day I have to retain my garden. I hope they are inspired by my little green patch and take away some lovely experiences.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to host Dr. Vishwanath and his team for the small interaction they had planned in my OBG as part of the Organic terrace gardening training, organized by KVK Dharwad, I'm feeling sad I lost such an interesting and honoured opportunity. But, I'm sure I'll be gifted something even better in the future.

Folks, thanks a tonne for all the wishes and encouraging words of positivity. I have been able to zoom in on a couple of houses and will be doing the rounds once again from tomorrow. Every place has its pros and cons. But for me, top priority are Disco and my gardening. Keep your fingers crossed for a wise decision. For, have to decide by Thursday, so we can pack and shift during the weekend.

Dear friends, thanks once again and have a beautiful beautiful day and best wishes for the holiday season...

No comments:

Post a Comment