Tuesday 23 December 2014

The last of the visitors

Folks, the last little interaction with a bunch of fifteen students from Ashoka University, Delhi, in my little green patch went very well.
A lot of my containers have already been shifted to a nearby place. But they were impresses by just how little they got to see. When we had a slide show of my harvests, they were taken up by the sheer amount of vegetables my little green patch has gifted me over just a year and a few months. They were very curious, especially about the composting and asked a lot of questions. My strawberry plant and the pictures of my berries, of course stole the show, but so did my variety of greens. They had brought along their banana peels from lunch time to add to my compost. That was so sweet...
Felt a bit down that this was my last one in this little green patch and maybe the last in a while too... but at the same time, I felt elated that I was able to showcase my OBG and spread the good word even on the last day. I considered my LGP and myself fortunate and honoured... and of course, the sense of achievement and joy was unmatched as always...
Showing off my kemp moolangis/red radishes growing in 2 litre soft drink bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment