Thursday 18 December 2014

December 18

Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
Marion C. Garretty
This morning's harvest is dedicate to Mum, my original inspiration for most of the things I do that get appreciated, especially my gardening.
Happy birthday Mum and thanks for being that sold rock of support all throughout... thanks for sowing in me the seed of a love and respect for nature... thanks for helping me see beauty around me... thanks for helping me see the extraordinary in the ordinary... thanks for filling me with the confidence to take on what seems impossible... And most of all, thanks for getting me started off on growing vegetables and composting at an early age !! Hmmm, I just could go on...











Today's harvest features- Red (Supposed to be round) moolangis, the smaller of the two red capsicums, one green striped naati brinjal (Saved from the monkeys), palak, ajwain, moolangi young-greens and some regular green gongura seed pods.



No comments:

Post a Comment