Tuesday 23 December 2014

Crunchy greens in my pancakes

























This morning's breakfast was pancakes after long. The traditional maida-milk-eggs pancakes got a crunchy and refreshing organic twist when it came to the way it was eaten.

I love the classic grated coconut and honey filling for my pancakes. I had fresh grated coconut, but I'd run out of honey. Well, Jo had her's with a dash of Nutella and I went ahead and slathered some pickle gravy, added a garlic chives omelet, stepped into my little green patch and threw in some utterly fresh lettuce, parsley and ajwain baby greens... rolled up the pancake and had it right there in the middle of my few greens and herbs that will travel with me when we do shift by the month end.

Buuurrrppp...! That was such a sumptuous experience...

2 comments: