Monday 29 December 2014

Aaaah... haaah...! Season 2, round 2















































7 January

And yipeeeee ! The berries are forming. It's such a beautiful feeling to see these pale green berries forming and getting bigger and changing shaded by the day... And right now there are six berries forming at different stages in my lone little strawberry plant. Just waiting to transfer this one to a larger pot.trough and be able to get runners and grow more strawberry plants...





































2 comments:

  1. Read all the pages on this blog . I've been following your posts on the otg group . You are my inspiration and I'm working on setting up my small balcony garden. Looking forward to seeing you set up your new green space and learning more from you :)
    Prithi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Prithi ! I am excited about my new green journey too.

    ReplyDelete