Saturday 13 December 2014

Marigold and basil green tea...

September 26

Marigold and basil green tea, a cool and gentle breeze, the warming sight of birds flying back to their nests, the sweet scent of my herbs wafting around and the beautifully lilting tune of "Puthu vellai mazhai..." from the classic, Roja... and all of this in my little green patch...!!

If this morning in my little green patch was magical, this evening, it was sheer enchantment ! For those few minutes, I was lost to the world... And the best part is, coming out of the blissful reverie isn't jolting as one would want to think... It's a beautiful return to reality, where I am refreshed, rejuvenated and recharged. I'm raring to go...! And yes, I stepped out of my little enchanting world and within 30 minutes, dusted, swept, cleared up the living room, did all the dishes, and even managed to go back and take some more pictures of my stunningly beautiful and sunshine yellow marigolds...
Three cheers to my little green patch and all the wonderful good it does to me...!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment