Thursday 18 December 2014

A sad day...



December 17

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
Haruki Murakami

And last evening I opened my mouth too soon to a friend, on his permaculture page... For, later that night, the landlady from B'luru paid a surprise visit ! Apparently the neighbours have been complaining about my gardening (Which is not new), even though it isn't bothering them in any way. They're even complaining about Disco (My 2 year old sweet Golden retriever baby)... There are so many dogs in our lane and one just opposite that barks his head off, but they are bothered about Disco !

That apart, what came as a huge shock is, she wants me to wind up my Little green patch as early as possible ! Has asked to put Disco somewhere else ! And has hiked the rent too ! Rent is fine, Can be managed somehow. But wind up my LGP and put Disco somewhere else... NAH !!! That I can never do ! Both are my treasured babies...

The only option I have now is to find another place on a war footing, and really really really hope, I get to continue my gardening there... I believe, I have overcome so many obstacles and weathered so many storms, this too shall pass... Right now, I don't want to worry about anything and get stressed, which is not good for me. For, what has to happen will surely happen... Nature knows my love for my LGP and it will ensure I an not denied the fortune even in the future...

Even with all my positivity, winding up my existing little green patch is sure going to be heart-wrenching. But I have to do it. I think this is one time, I am happy I have not been able to invest in large pots/containers. My space crunch and my myriad little containers really seem a boon today.

Dear friends, you have always stood by me and I am sure even now it will be your best wishes and support that will see me through this rough patch... fingers crossed please... Thanks a tonne in advance...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment