Wednesday 10 December 2014

And yes, the ajwain did get sketched !


Couldn't resist the temptation and this morning it happened. I had to sketch my Ajwain !

I am fascinated by everything about these delicate and utterly aesthetic ajwain plants. I especially love the beautiful shape of the leaves and fresh green hue they take on. I could spend hours taking in the subtle beauty of these delicate greens. I thank the day I decided to grow them on a whim. It been a year and a half now since they've been adding their refreshing charm to my little green patch and tickling my taste buds with their delectable flavour. And this morning they lured me enough to add them to my sketch book too.

And thanks to my little green patch, for it is spoiling me with a choice of an innumerable number of beautiful ways to start the day.




















3 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152936400473556&set=gm.825975237465473&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the sketch and the photo were lovely. I actually liked the first photo on top, gives a very refreshing look

    ReplyDelete